Kadarius Toney (toe) still not practicing Thursday for Chiefs
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney (toe) is not practicing again on Thursday.
Toney is uncertain for Week 3 against the Chicago Bears following back-to-back missed practices, but he should be able to play if he can turn in at least a limited session on Friday. After a historically bad performance in the season opener, Toney caught 5 passes on 5 targets for 35 yards in Week 2. There will be more routes and targets available for Richie James, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Rashee Rice, Skyy Moore, and Justin Watson if Toney is ruled out.
Toney ($5,500) is the WR50 in numberFire's Week 3 rankings and our models project him for 6.6 FanDuel points, with 3.8 targets, 2.5 receptions, 30.6 yards, and 0.23 touchdowns. The Bears have the worst-ranked passing defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire’s metrics.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (thumb) placed on Chiefs' injured reserve November 25th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle, hip) ruled out for Chiefs in Week 12 November 25th, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (thumb) questionable to return in Week 11 November 20th, 2023
- Chiefs' Jerick McKinnon (groin) available for Week 9 November 3rd, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (illness) out for Week 9 November 2nd, 2023