Joe Burrow (calf) considered day-to-day for Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow (calf) is considered day-to-day, per head coach Zac Taylor.
Taylor said Burrow is still dealing with some soreness in his injured calf and will be limited at best in practice Thursday. Ja'Marr Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, and Joe Mixon will all take a significant hit in Week 3 if Jake Browning is forced to start in place of Burrow against the Los Angeles Rams.
The Rams have the No. 15 passing defense and No. 21 overall defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire’s metrics. They are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to opposing quarterbacks (11.9).
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) remains out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (hamstring) misses Bengals' Thursday practice ahead of Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- Tee Higgins (hamstring) remains out Wednesday for Bengals November 22nd, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Joe Burrow (wrist) will miss remainder of season November 17th, 2023
- Bengals' Joe Burrow likely dealing with wrist sprain November 17th, 2023
- Jake Browning filling in for Bengals' Joe Burrow (wrist) in Week 11 November 16th, 2023