Amon-Ra St. Brown (toe) back at Lions practice Thursday
Detroit Lions wide receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown (toe) returned to practice on Thursday.
St. Brown is back on track for Week 3 against the Atlanta Falcons after he was held out of practice on Wednesday. He injured his toe during last week's game and missed some drives, but St. Brown still managed to catch 6 passes for 102 yards on 7 targets.
ARSB ($7,900) is the WR5 in numberFire's Week 3 rankings and our models project him for 15.5 FanDuel points, with 9.8 targets, 6.6 receptions, 83.8 yards, and 0.55 touchdowns. The Falcons have the eighth-best adjusted pass defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire’s metrics.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) available for Lions in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (ribs) "on track" for Week 10 clash with Chargers November 9th, 2023
- Detroit's David Montgomery (ribs) full participant in Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2023
- Jahmyr Gibbs to receive "fair share" of Lions' plays moving forward November 7th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) expected back Week 10 for Lions November 6th, 2023
- Lions acquire wide receiver Donovan People-Jones in trade with Cleveland October 31st, 2023