Christian Watson (hamstring) resting Thursday for Packers
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson did not practice on Thursday due to maintenance for his injured hamstring.
Watson logged his first practice of the regular season on Wednesday, so the Packers wanted to be cautious and manage his workload. The second-year receiver said his hamstring is feeling much better, but he remains uncertain for Week 3 against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. Jayden Reed is leading the Packers with 13 targets through two weeks, followed by Romeo Doubs (8), Luke Musgrave (7), Dontayvion Wicks (6), and Samori Toure (5).
The Saints have the No. 22 adjusted rushing defense and No. 3 passing defense in the NFL through two weeks, according to numberFire's metrics, so the Packers may want to focus on establishing the run more than throwing it.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Jacksonville's Travis Etienne (ribs) questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) ruled out in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) will play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Pederson: Travis Etienne (ribs) will be active for Jaguars' Week 13 matchup December 2nd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable in Week 13 for Titans December 1st, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Packers list Jayden Reed (chest) as questionable in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (knee) remains out in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Aaron Jones (knee) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) returns to Packers practice Thursday November 30th, 2023