49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (shoulder) not expected to play in Week 3 clash with Giants
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk (shoulder) is not expected to play in Week 3's game against the New York Giants on Thursday Night Football.
Aiyuk is officially listed as questionable but is not expected to play on Thursday, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Aiyuk's absence could mean more targets for tight end George Kittle and Deebo Samuel.
The 49ers are 10.5 points favorites over the Giants on Thursday. Their implied team total of 27.00 points is tied for the fifth-highest team total on the 'Thu-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (ribs) available for Week 10's matchup against Jaguars November 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) "on track" for Week 10 showdown with Jaguars November 9th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday November 8th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey puts up 118 yards, 2 touchdowns in Week 8 for San Francisco October 29th, 2023
- Joe Burrow near-perfect for Bengals in Week 8 win October 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy clears concussion protocol, will start for 49ers in Week 8 October 28th, 2023