Dolphins' Chris McCain to move back to defensive end
Miami Dolphins linebacker Chris McCain is back to playing defensive end full time.
The last coaching regime thought it would be a good idea to try McCain at linebacker but that experiment flopped. "[I'm] real happy; this fills my skill sets better," said McCain. "No thinking. Just running, doing what I like to do." McCain will serve as pass-rushing depth behind veteran starters Mario Williams and Cameron Wake.
In 2015, Miami ranked just 30th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play and 31st in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP per play.
- Bengals' William Jackson now fully healthy after tearing labrum June 4th, 2020
- Seattle's K.J. Wright ahead of schedule in shoulder rehab June 4th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron, Vance McDonald could have training camp battle June 4th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb could be used as Cowboys' punt returner June 4th, 2020
- Jaylen Samuels not a lock to make Steelers' roster June 4th, 2020
- Buccaneers open to Devonta Freeman for right price June 4th, 2020
- Marlon Mack may open as Colts' starter June 1st, 2020
- Colts' Mo Alie-Cox to play more in 2020 June 1st, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell 'fully healthy' for past 2 months May 27th, 2020
- Kemoko Turay (ankle) encouraging Colts in rehab May 27th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Colts: Nyheim Hines could catch 10 passes in a game May 18th, 2020