49ers' Quinton Dial suffers sprained MCL in Friday's preseason game
San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Quinton Dial suffered a sprained MCL Friday night against the Green Bay Packers.
Knee sprains usually carry a two-to-four week timetable, which puts Dial's Week 1 status in serious doubt. Dial started the first two preseason games at right defensive end.
Our algorithms project the 49ers to rank just 27th in Defensive Net Expected Points over the 2016 season.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Packers reportedly expected to sign wide receiver Devin Funchess March 24th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Christian Kirksey signs 2-year deal with Packers March 16th, 2020
- Packers release Jimmy Graham after 2 seasons March 13th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020