Buccaneers' Noah Spence (shoulder) out indefinitely
Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie defensive end Noah Spence dislocated his right shoulder and suffered a labrum tear against the Denver Broncos in Week 4.
Fortunately, the tear is a slight one, but he'll still be out for an extended period. Gerald McCoy (calf strain) and Robert Ayers (ankle) are also in doubt for Monday Night Football against the Carolina Panthers. The Buccaneers may need to bring in some usable bodies on the defensive line.
The Buccaneers currently rank eighth in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play. That'll be hard to sustain with this many holes to fill.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow "focused on Week 1" following return to game action on Sunday August 29th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase having 'fantastic week' for Bengals August 26th, 2021
- Ja'Marr Chase continuing to struggle for Cincinnati August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Auden Tate could take snaps from Ja'Marr Chase August 23rd, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow out again for second preseason game against Washington on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Mixon "accepting all challenges" heading into 2021 season August 11th, 2021