Shareece Wright (back) expected to return for Ravens' Week 6 matchup with Giants
Baltimore Ravens cornerback Shareece Wright (back) will likely return to the lineup for Week 6 against the New York Giants.
Head coach John Harbaugh said the corner was absent Week 5 because "his back locked up on him." Rookie replacement Tavon Young didn't prove any better at left corner on Sunday, as he was burnt for what should have been a long score from Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson, but Kirk Cousins sailed the pass out of reach. Wright was torched multiple times over the Ravens' first four contests, so prepare for another go-round of "THIS will be the week Odell Beckham breaks out" chalk talk.
The Ravens conceded 4.62 Net Expected Points to Cousins on Sunday, as he completed 29-of-41 passes for 260 yards with a touchdown and a pick. If Cousins was better at his job, it would have been a much longer day for the Baltimore secondary.
- Drew Lock to take first reps for Broncos July 27th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (ACL) reportedly cleared for Browns camp July 27th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) has chance to be ready for Giants' opener July 27th, 2021
- Zach Wilson the only no-show for start of Jets camp July 27th, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers officially arrives at Packers camp July 27th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Texans' rookie Nico Collins could see plenty of playing time July 14th, 2021
- ESPN: Mark Ingram not a lock to make Texans' roster July 8th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021