Cardinals' Markus Golden might have torn ACL or MCL
The Arizona Cardinals fear linebacker Markus Golden suffered a torn ACL or MCL in the Week 4 win over the San Francisco 49ers, according to Arizona Sports' Mike Jurecki.
Golden is scheduled to undergo an MRI on Monday to confirm the severity of the injury, which is yet another hit to this Cardinals team. Coming off a year where he registered 12.5 sacks, it's a tough blow to Golden's budding young career.
Coming in to Week 4, the Cardinals' defense ranked 12th in our Defensive Net Expected Points metric and 7th best in Rushing NEP.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray expected to play "some snaps" against Chiefs on Friday August 18th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting fifth for Cardinals on Saturday night August 14th, 2021
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (undisclosed) back at practice Thursday August 5th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021