Dustin Hopkins has hip injury, Washington to work out kickers
Washington Redskins kicker Dustin Hopkins has been diagnosed with a right hip rotator muscle strain, head coach Jay Gruden said.
As a result, Gruden said Washington will work out some other kickers this week. Consider Hopkins day-to-day but it sounds like he might not be available against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 7.
Hopkins has gone 9-for-11 on field goals and 12-for-13 on extra points this season while averaging 8.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021