Washington activates Dustin Hopkins (hip) from I.R. on Saturday
Washington Redskins kicker Dustin Hopkins (hip) has been activated from Injured Reserve and will start on Sunday.
Hopkins has missed the last two months with a hip injury but will resume kicking duties the rest of the season for Washington. Nick Rose was waived to make room on the roster.
Our models project Hopkins for 1.1 field goals and 1.6 extra points made for 5.2 FanDuel points in Week 15 versus the Arizona Cardinals.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Washington's Vernon Davis announces his retirement after 14 seasons February 2nd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019