Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus
Winnipeg Jets goalie Eric Comrie will make his NHL debut on Thursday night in a start against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Comrie won't exactly be eased into things on Thursday against the sixth-best offense in the NHL (3.01 goals per game), but already out of the playoff chase, the Jets are looking towards the future and want to see what their young talent has to offer.
The 21-year-old netminder has gone 17-25-2 in 47 AHL games this season while recording a 2.98 goals-against average, .906 save percentage and two shutouts.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017