Seattle's Mitch Haniger (ankle) sitting on Saturday
Seattle Mariners outfielder Mitch Haniger (ankle) is not starting in Saturday's game against the Miami Marlins.
Haniger will be kept on the bench after the Mariners' slugger suffered an ankle injury during the second inning of Friday's contest. Expect Luis Torrens to see more at-bats while Haniger is sidelined.
According to Baseball Savant on 26 batted ball this season, Haniger has accounted for 19.2% barrel rate and a .303 expected average.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jarred Kelenic in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore not in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore hitting sixth in Seattle's Thursday ALDS Game 2 lineup October 13th, 2022
- Carlos Santana (hamstring) at DH for Mariners in Game 1 October 11th, 2022
- Abraham Toro sitting for Mariners in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Taylor Trammell called up by Mariners, starting Wednesday October 5th, 2022