Rays' JT Chargois now opening Tuesday
Tampa Bay Rays pitcher JT Chargois will be an opener on Tuesday against the Boston Red Sox.
Drew Rasmussen was scratched from his scheduled start and placed on the paternity list, so Chargois will start things off for the Rays on Tuesday. The 31-year-old right-hander hasn't thrown more than one inning in any of his eight appearances this season, including as an opener on August 26.
numberFire's models project Chargois for 1.5 innings and 7.6 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He has a $5,500 salary.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Isaac Paredes starting Saturday for Tampa Bay in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Taylor Walls sitting for Tampa Bay Saturday afternoon in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- David Peralta sitting for Rays in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Christian Bethancourt out of Tampa Bay's Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Rene Pinto catching for Tampa Bay on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Yandy Diaz heads to Rays' bench on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022