Eric Haase starting Sunday for Tigers
Detroit Tigers catcher Eric Haase is in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Haase is getting the nod behind the plate, batting fourth in the order versus White Sox starter Dylan Cease. Kerry Carpenter, Jonathan Schoop, Ryan Kreidler and Victor Reyes are also entering the lineup.
Our models project Haase for 0.9 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.2 home runs, 0.6 RBI and 9.5 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Harold Castro held out Wednesday for Detroit finale October 5th, 2022
- Miguel Cabrera remaining on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kody Clemens sitting Wednesday as Tigers close things out October 5th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Reyes in Detroit dugout Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Detroit's Eric Haase hitting sixth in Tuesday's Game 1 lineup October 4th, 2022