Mavericks' Marquese Chriss (knee) now probable Friday
Dallas Mavericks power forward Marquese Chriss (knee) has been upgraded to probable for Friday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
Chriss was previously listed as questionable. He appears ready to play for the first time since February 10, but Chriss is not expected to play many minutes.
Chriss is averaging 11.1 minutes and 12.0 FanDuel points per game for the Mavericks this season.
- Clippers' Norman Powell (knee) available to play Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (hip) will not return Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Moses Moody starting for Warriors Thursday with Andrew Wiggins (finger) out November 30th, 2023
- Bulls' Ayo Dosunmu starting versus Bucks Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) starting for Bulls in place of Zach LaVine (foot) Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Suns' Devin Booker (ankle) questionable to play Friday November 30th, 2023
- Oklahoma City's Cason Wallace operating in second unit role on Tuesday night November 28th, 2023
- Thunder starting Jalen Williams (hip) on Tuesday, Cason Wallace to bench November 28th, 2023
- Jalen Williams (hip) returning Tuesday for Thunder November 27th, 2023
- Jalen Williams (hip) ruled out again for Thunder Wednesday November 21st, 2023
- Cason Wallace starting for Thunder Sunday in place of injured Jalen Williams November 19th, 2023
- Jalen Williams (hip) won't play for Thunder on Sunday November 19th, 2023