Mavericks' Marquese Chriss (knee) now probable Friday
Dallas Mavericks power forward Marquese Chriss (knee) has been upgraded to probable for Friday versus the Philadelphia 76ers.
Chriss was previously listed as questionable. He appears ready to play for the first time since February 10, but Chriss is not expected to play many minutes.
Chriss is averaging 11.1 minutes and 12.0 FanDuel points per game for the Mavericks this season.
- Cameron Payne playing with Suns' second unit on Wednesday night December 7th, 2022
- Suns starting Chris Paul (heel) on Wednesday, Cameron Payne to bench December 7th, 2022
- Ish Wainright operating in bench role for Suns on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (groin) starting in Phoenix's Wednesday lineup, Ish Wainright to bench December 7th, 2022
- Drew Eubanks (hip) probable for Trail Blazers' Thursday game versus Denver December 7th, 2022
- Portland's Josh Hart (ankle) probable on Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Thunder starting Aleksej Pokusevski for Lu Dort (knee) on Wednesday night December 7th, 2022
- Thunder's Lu Dort (knee) out on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Kenrich Williams (knee) out for Thunder on Wednesday December 6th, 2022
- Aleksej Pokusevski no longer in Thunder's Monday lineup December 5th, 2022
- Jalen Williams starting for Oklahoma City on Monday; Aleksej Pokusevski to bench December 5th, 2022
- Kenrich Williams (knee) out Monday for Thunder December 5th, 2022