Glynn Watson Jr. has a big night in Nebraska's upset of Indiana
Nebraska Cornhuskers sophomore guard Glynn Watson Jr. scored a game-high 26 points with two rebounds, four assists, and five steals in Wednesday's upset win over the Indiana Hoosiers.
Watson made a career-high four three-pointers as he scored 20 or more points for the fifth time this season. He is averaging 13.6 points per game, ranking second to Tai Webster. One of the better theft-men in the nation, Watson leads the Big 10 with 2.2 steals per game.
Wednesday's win was the Cornhuskers first victory over a top 25 ranked opponent this season. They are 1-3 with losses to the UCLA Bruins, Creighton Bluejays, and Kansas Jayhawks.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Nick Fuller leaving the Nebraska basketball program March 14th, 2017
- Isaac Copeland transferring to Nebraska January 9th, 2017
- Glynn Watson Jr. has a big night in Nebraska's upset of Indiana December 29th, 2016