Packers 'hopeful' Aaron Rodgers (groin) plays Week 16
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' (groin) status for Week 16 against the New York Jets is unknown, head coach Joe Philbin said.
"I'm hopeful he's going to practice, and I'm hopeful he's going to play," said Philbin. The Packers are not going to make the playoffs, but Rodgers still may want to play. DeShone Kizer is second on the depth chart.
numberFire's models project Rodgers for 20.0 FanDuel points at a cost of $8,000 on Sunday. He's the QB14 in our Week 16 fantasy rankings.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Packers' Za'Darius Smith (back) uncertain for Week 1 clash with Saints August 22nd, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers not looking for a "farewell tour" in potential final season with Green Bay August 18th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (hamstring) returns to practice Monday August 16th, 2021
- Packers' Jordan Love dealing with shoulder injury August 15th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers officially arrives at Packers camp July 27th, 2021