Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M
Former Atlanta Falcons running back Tevin Coleman has agreed to a two-year, $10M contract with the San Francisco 49ers, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Coleman joins a crowded backfield in San Fran with Matt Breida, Jerick McKinnon, and Raheem Mostert all under contract. It seems inevitable that one of them will be released with McKinnon the most likely. Coleman and head coach Kyle Shannahan have a connection from when Shannahan was the offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons in 2015-16.
Coleman finished 2018 with 1,076 total yards and 9 touchdowns on 211 touches (167 carries, 44 catches).
- Tyler Lockett (leg) not expected to miss Seahawks games November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) eyeing December return November 12th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) remains on track for Thursday November 12th, 2019
- Buccaneers make 2016 first-rounder Vernon Hargreaves walk plank November 12th, 2019
- Browns' Olivier Vernon (knee) not expected to play Thursday November 12th, 2019
- 49ers' Dante Pettis to keep seeing fewer opportunities November 12th, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) still day-to-day for 49ers November 12th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) day-to-day for San Francisco November 12th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) 'may miss some time' for 49ers November 12th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman totals 72 yards for San Francisco November 12th, 2019
- Deebo Samuel has first 100-yard performance in 49ers' loss November 12th, 2019