49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday
San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman is eligible to play in Sunday's NFC Championship game versus the Philadelphia Eagles.
Coleman's promotion could be a potential move for additional running back support after Elijah Mitchell was listed as questionable.
In a matchup versus a Philly defense allowing 20.1 FanDuel points per game to running backs this regular season, Coleman's FanDuel salary stands at $4,500.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- San Francisco's Brock Purdy (elbow) undergoes surgery on Friday, expected to throw in 3 months March 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy (elbow) questionable to return for 49ers in Championship Game; Josh Johnson in at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023