Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon's indefinite suspension has "no update" from the league, an NFL spokesman told Jeff Howe of The Athletic.
Howe specifically asked if there was a timeline for a review of the suspension, but the league didn't reveal anything. This comes right on the heels of news that Gordon has been working out with Tom Brady this offseason and the Patriots re-signed the receiver in April, so there appears to be some thinking around New England that he will play in 2019. Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reported in February that there was a "chance" Gordon could be cleared by training camp.
Gordon caught 40 passes on 69 targets for 720 yards and 3 touchdowns in 11 games for New England last season.
- 49ers' Dante Pettis to keep seeing fewer opportunities November 12th, 2019
- George Kittle (knee) still day-to-day for 49ers November 12th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) day-to-day for San Francisco November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) eyeing December return November 12th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) remains on track for Thursday November 12th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (leg) not expected to miss Seahawks games November 12th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett (leg) 'should be okay' for Seahawks November 12th, 2019
- Seahawks' Jacob Hollister has another career day in win November 12th, 2019
- Tyler Lockett injures leg in Seahawks victory November 12th, 2019
- Josh Gordon catches 2 passes on limited snaps in Seahawks debut November 12th, 2019
- D.K. Metcalf catches 6 for 70 yards in Seahawks' win November 12th, 2019