Josh Gordon in full pads at Patriots practice
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon is wearing full pads at Sunday's practice.
This indicates Gordon has been removed from the NFI list and is officially cleared for Week 1. He caught 40 passes (69 targets) for 720 yards and 3 touchdowns in 11 games for the Patriots last season.
Gordon is the WR25 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to catch 54.3 passes for 898.9 yards and 6.52 touchdowns on 98.8 targets this season.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020