DeSean Jackson (groin) day-to-day for Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson (groin) is day-to-day, head coach Doug Pederson said.
Jackson is reportedly expected to miss Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions and will likely remain out for the Eagles' Week 4 Thursday night contest on the road versus the Green Bay Packers, so "day-to-day" seems a bit misleading. It also sounds like Alshon Jeffery (calf) is trending toward sitting, which would open up opportunities for JJ Arcega-Whiteside and Mack Hollins behind Nelson Agholor.
D-Jax caught 8 passes on 10 targets for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns in the Eagles' opener before going down early in Week 2. The Eagles' receivers draw a plus matchup in Week 3 against a Lions defense that has given up the 9th-most passing yards so far this season.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still sidelined for Eagles October 23rd, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Carson Wentz feels he's processing things quicker ahead of Week 7 clash with the Cowboys October 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (abdomen) will not play in Week 7's game against Dallas October 18th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still on Eagles' sidelines October 16th, 2019
- Eagles 'hopeful' DeSean Jackson can return in Week 7 October 14th, 2019