DeSean Jackson (groin) likely on Eagles' sidelines next two games
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson (groin) is not expected to be active before Week 5, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Garafolo said it would be a "really good outcome" if Jackson and Jeffery only miss the next two games. The timing is unfortunate, as the Eagles play on Thursday night in Week 4. Nelson Agholor and Zach Ertz will likely be Carson Wentz's first and second options, with J.J. Arcega-Whiteside and Mack Hollins taking on expanded roles.
The Eagles' receivers draw a plus matchup in Week 3 against a Lions defense that has given up the 9th-most passing yards so far this season.
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods projected for 8 targets in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Carson Wentz feels he's processing things quicker ahead of Week 7 clash with the Cowboys October 18th, 2019
- Philadelphia's DeSean Jackson (abdomen) will not play in Week 7's game against Dallas October 18th, 2019
- DeSean Jackson (abdomen) still on Eagles' sidelines October 16th, 2019
- Eagles 'hopeful' DeSean Jackson can return in Week 7 October 14th, 2019
- Eagles' Miles Sanders projected for 14.2 touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2019