Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold produced 23 completions for 338 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 6's 24-22 victory the Dallas Cowboys.
In his first game back from mono, the Jets' franchise quarterback displayed his impressive play-making ability with a 92-yard score to Robby Anderson. Expect the Jets' pass offense to remain fantasy relevant as long as Darnold is under center.
In Sunday's win over Dallas, Darnold scored 20.62 FanDuel points. For the season, the 22-year has produced 51 completions for 513 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Will Fuller (hamstring) questionable for Texans on Thursday November 20th, 2019
- Julio Jones (foot) held out of practice on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) sidelined at 49ers practice November 20th, 2019
- Chris Thompson (toe) returns to practice for Washington November 20th, 2019
- New England's Mohamed Sanu (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 20th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) remains out for 49ers November 20th, 2019
- Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) active for Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Rapoport: Jets' Le'Veon Bell (ribs, knee, illness) expected to play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (back) limited Wednesday for Jets November 13th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon done for season with ribs injury November 12th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon (ribs) to miss an 'extended amount of time' November 11th, 2019
- Sam Darnold throws a touchdown, runs for another Sunday in Jets' win November 11th, 2019