Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing for Patriots
New England Patriots wide receiver Josh Gordon (knee) didn't practice Thursday.
Gordon is dealing with an injury he suffered last Thursday. Undrafted rookie Gunner Olszewski is expected to fill in if Gordon is unavailable for Week 7 against the New York Jets on Monday night. Phillip Dorsett (hamstring) practiced again Thursday.
Gordon has 20 receptions for 287 yards (14.4 per catch) and 1 touchdown on 36 targets this season.
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021