Antonio Callaway released by Browns, reportedly facing suspension
The Cleveland Browns released wide receiver Antonio Callaway.
The Browns were "bracing" for another substance-abuse suspension for Callaway, who was already suspended for the first four games of the season, reports Jeremy Fowler of ESPN. The suspension will be 10 games. Callaway has made more noise off the field than on it since being taken in the fourth round last season. He turns 23 in January.
Callaway has 51 career catches for 675 yards and 5 touchdowns on 94 targets through 20 games.
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes (toe) "feeling great" ahead of Chiefs' training camp July 10th, 2021
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021