Bears will play starters last two games, coach says
Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy said his team will play its starters in the final two regular season games.
This is in spite of the fact that Chicago has officially been eliminated from playoff contention. Among other things, this means defensive lineman Akiem Hicks will not be shut down for the season. The Bears close the season with a home game against the Chiefs and a road game at Minnesota.
The Bears are 7-7 with a +3 point differential.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021