Patriots re-sign linebacker Shilique Calhoun
The New England Patriots have reportedly re-signed linebacker Shilique Calhoun.
Calhoun is expected to contribute in a part-time pass rushing role in addition to special teams duties. The former third-round pick is coming off his most productive defensive season in 2019, recording 14 hurries and 9 Quarterback hits in 14 total games.
On 256 career pass-rushing opportunities, Calhoun is averaging a 7.9% Pressure Percentage and Hit Percentage of 5.3%.
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Jeff Thomas has 'best chance' among Patriots' UDFA wideouts May 22nd, 2020
- Patrick Chung reportedly extends with Patriots through 2023 May 20th, 2020
- Patriots tackle Yodny Cajuste "healthy and good to go" May 17th, 2020
- Patriots sought assurance before Devin Asiasi trade up May 13th, 2020