Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns
The Cleveland Browns signed fourth-round rookie tight end Harrison Bryant to a four-year contract.
Bryant won the Mackey Award as the nation's top tight end in 2019, but he also has experience in the backfield, being split out wide, and playing in the slot. He's likely going to open the season third on the tight end depth chart behind Austin Hooper and David Njoku, but Bryant's versatility could earn him additional playing time.
Bryant led college tight ends in first downs (47), receptions (65), receiving yards (1,005), and yards per route run from the slot (3.53) as a senior at Florida Atlantic University. He earned 90.0-plus receiving grades from Pro Football Focus in each of the past three seasons.
- Le'Veon Bell 'training like a mad man' for second Jets season July 2nd, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Cam Newton only guaranteed $550K from Patriots July 2nd, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne extension discussed by 49ers July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reportedly dealing with 'classic' Jones fracture July 2nd, 2020
- Trent Taylor may wind up being 49ers' third receiver July 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Browns will wait on offensive play-caller decision June 27th, 2020
- Browns say Jarvis Landry (hip surgery) 'looking great' June 26th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (abdominal surgery) '100 percent' for Browns June 26th, 2020
- Kareem Hunt keen on staying in Cleveland June 22nd, 2020
- Browns believe Rashard Higgins can contribute June 19th, 2020