Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal
The Cleveland Browns have signed fifth-round draft pick Nick Harris to a four-year contract.
Harris was a solid pickup for the Browns in the fifth round of the 2020 NFL Draft, boasting multiple years of starting experience and an ability to play anywhere on the interior. He'll get to learn behind Browns starting center J.C. Tretter, who was one of the lone bright spots on the team's line last season, but could also fill in at guard in a pinch.
Harris made four starts as a guard as a true freshman for the Washington Huskies, and enters the NFL at just 21 years of age. He has a ton of experience for someone his age, and graded out well as a pass-blocker according to PFF. The Browns offensive line could look much better in 2020.
- Le'Veon Bell 'training like a mad man' for second Jets season July 2nd, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Cam Newton only guaranteed $550K from Patriots July 2nd, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne extension discussed by 49ers July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reportedly dealing with 'classic' Jones fracture July 2nd, 2020
- Trent Taylor may wind up being 49ers' third receiver July 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Browns will wait on offensive play-caller decision June 27th, 2020
- Browns say Jarvis Landry (hip surgery) 'looking great' June 26th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (abdominal surgery) '100 percent' for Browns June 26th, 2020
- Kareem Hunt keen on staying in Cleveland June 22nd, 2020
- Browns believe Rashard Higgins can contribute June 19th, 2020