Browns reportedly 'haven’t given up on the idea of landing' Jadeveon Clowney
According to Cleveland.com and Adam Schefter, the Browns remain interested in free agent edge rusher Jadeveon Clowney.
Clowney and his agent Bus Cook have reportedly received the best financial offer from the Browns but have chosen not to sign it. “I think they’ve been the most aggressive team with him financially,’’ said Schefter when asked about the free agent's status. “There’s no doubt that Cleveland has offered the most money to date. For whatever reason he has not been willing to take it so far. That doesn’t mean that it couldn’t change, but it hasn’t changed just yet.”
Expect the Browns to stay in touch with Cook about Clowney's potential interest. In 421 pass-rush opportunities last season, the 27-year old recorded 3 sacks, 10 quarterback hits, and 35 hurries.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) active for Browns in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Odell Beckham (knee) will make season debut in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021