Broncos cornerback Bryce Callahan 'ready to go'
Denver Broncos cornerback Bryce Callahan is 'running full speed' and will be 'ready to go' when camp opens.
Callahan, who followed coach Vic Fangio from the Chicago Bears to the Broncos, missed the entirety of the 2019 season with a broken foot. The Broncos will be without stud defensive back Chris Harris Jr. for the first time in almost a decade, but the return of Callahan and the signing of A.J. Bouye should make for a formidable secondary.
Callahan thrive under Callahan's leadership in his final two years in Chicago, and allowed just 6.6 yards per target when we last saw him back in 2018. The Broncos defense allowed a bottom-ten pass completion percentage of 64.8% to opposing passers in 2019, but should improve this season with Callahan back and healthy again.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021