Buccaneers' Justin Watson (chest) not practicing
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Justin Watson (chest) did not practice on Tuesday.
Watson also missed Monday's session as the Buccaneers manage their wideout's reps in preparation for Thursday's Week 5 game against the Chicago Bears. He tied for third on the team in wideout targets (6) this past Sunday with Chris Godwin (hamstring) out and finished with 40 yards on 4 catches. Watson has played 88.5 and 73.7 percent of the offensive snaps in the two games Godwin has missed, compared to 11 and 0 in the other two.
Watson is averaging 5.9 FanDuel points in two games without Godwin and he has a salary of $6,500 on Thursday's slate. Per numberFire's advanced metrics, the Bears have the sixth-worst rush defense in the league, so Tampa Bay may elect to pound the rock more. Chicago ranks 10th against the pass.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021