DeSean Jackson (hamstring) cleared for Eagles on Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson (hamstring) will be available for Thursday's Week 7 game against the New York Giants, per head coach Doug Pederson.
Jackson will play for the first time since Week 3. The veteran receiver drew at least 7 targets in both of the games he logged a snap share over 50.0 percent. Pederson didn't indicate whether or not Jackson would be limited after the multi-game absence. Jackson's return could potentially take snaps and targets away from John Hightower and Greg Ward. Travis Fulgham emerged as the Eagles' No. 1 option over the past couple games with 23 combined targets.
numberFire's models expect Jackson to draw the second-most targets (5.8) on the Eagles behind Fulgham (6.1) on Thursday night. He's the WR54 in our Week 7 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $8,000 on Thursday's slate. Per our advanced defensive metrics, the Giants have the fourth-worst pass defense in the NFL.
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) donning non-contact jersey August 24th, 2021
- Update: Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb) day-to-day August 23rd, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (thumb/hand) leaves practice early Monday August 23rd, 2021
- Rams appear 'all-in' on Darrell Henderson August 13th, 2021