Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati
Cleveland Browns tight end Harrison Bryant caught 4 of 5 targets for 56 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 37-34 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 7.
Bryant stepped up in a big way in Week 7. With Austin Hooper (illness) ruled out, Bryant, who won the John Mackey Award in college for being the top tight end in the nation, stepped into a crucial red-zone role for the Browns. He caught touchdown passes from 3- and 6-yards out, and helped the Browns convert two important series into six points. Hooper is questionable for Week 8, so Bryant could remain in this role for another game. He could also prove to be the reason Cleveland is comfortable trading David Njoku before the deadline. Next up for Bryant is a clash with the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 8.
Bryant scored 19.6 FanDuel points in Week 7, the most of all tight ends on Sunday's main slate, and 14.9 more than numberFire's projection (4.7).
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) to remain out for Browns Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Browns' Kareem Hunt salvages day with late score November 23rd, 2020
- Myles Garrett going on COVID-19 list, out for Browns Week 11 November 20th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper held to 11 yards in Week 10's victory over Houston November 16th, 2020
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt goes for 132 total yards in win against Houston November 16th, 2020
- Browns' Nick Chubb produces 126 yards and a touchdown against Houston in first game back from multi-week knee injury November 15th, 2020