Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's game against Las Vegas
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) will not play in Week 11's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Watkins will miss his fifth straight game with calf and hamstring injuries. Expect Mecole Hardman and Demarcus Robinson to play more snaps against a Raiders' pass defense ranked 12th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
In Kansas City's last game in Week 9, Hardman produced three receptions for 48 yards on four targets while Robinson hauled in three receptions for 34 yards and one touchdown on three targets.
- Palmer: Chiefs could use two-tight end formations often in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- Carroll: Gerald Everett will be "real threat" in 2021 June 23rd, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Carson Wentz making positive impression with Colts' teammates June 21st, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman impressing teammates in minicamp June 21st, 2021
- Sammy Watkins 'best receiver' at Ravens' camp June 21st, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021