Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's game against Las Vegas
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) will not play in Week 11's contest against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Watkins will miss his fifth straight game with calf and hamstring injuries. Expect Mecole Hardman and Demarcus Robinson to play more snaps against a Raiders' pass defense ranked 12th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
In Kansas City's last game in Week 9, Hardman produced three receptions for 48 yards on four targets while Robinson hauled in three receptions for 34 yards and one touchdown on three targets.
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald tests positive for COVID-19 November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) ruled out for Week 12's clash with Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Dolphins' "not concerned" Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) will miss Week 12's game against Jets November 26th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (concussion) unlikely to play against Texans on Thanksgiving November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020
- Mecole Hardman activated from Kansas City's COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Week 11 November 21st, 2020