Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce caught 8 passes on 10 targets for 127 yards and a touchdown in a 35-31, Week 11 win over the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday night.
Kelce was out-targeted by Tyreek Hill (14) but led the Chiefs in receiving yards. He has drawn double-digit targets and cleared 100 yards in three straight games and has now hit the century mark and or/scored a touchdown in 7-of-10 games this season. The Chiefs have been averaging 386.3 passing yards over the last three, so Kelce and the offense may find life tougher in Week 12 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (223.7 yards).
Kelce is leading all non-Taysom Hill tight ends with 22.9 FanDuel points in Week 11. He's a matchup-proof fantasy option, but the Raiders are actually allowing fewer FanDuel points per game (9.8) to the tight end position than the Bucs (10.7) this season.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021