Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win
Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire rushed 14 times for 69 yards and 2 touchdowns, and caught an eight-yard pass on a pair of targets, in a 35-31, Week 11 win over the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday night.
Edwards-Helaire recorded the first multi-touchdown game of his career and had his most productive outing since Le'Veon Bell joined the team. He out-touched Bell 15-8 after being limited to single-digit touches in the first three games with Bell in the backfield. It also happened to be the Chiefs' first competitive game since acquiring Bell, indicating this was Andy Reid's preferred distribution. Despite Edwards-Helaire's volume taking a hit, he's actually scored more touchdowns in four games (4) than he did over the first six (1). Edwards-Helaire and the Chiefs will face a stiffer defense in Week 12 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
CEH scored a season-high 20.2 FanDuel points on Sunday night. He obviously benefits from playing in the Chiefs' prolific offense, but the rookie first-rounder also owns Pro Football Focus' fifth-highest elusive rating among 27 backs with at least 100 carries this season. Entering Monday night, the Bucs are allowing the sixth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Update: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (concussion) will not return against Browns January 17th, 2021