Chris Conley (hip) out for Jaguars' Week 12 contest against Cleveland
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Chris Conley (hip) will not play in Week 12's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Conley will miss Sunday's contest against the Browns after suffering a hip injury. Expect Keelan Cole and Laviska Shenault to start against numberFire's 22nd ranked pass defense.
Cole's current Week 12 projection includes 4.9 receptions for 58.5 yards while Shenault's expectation stands at 4.9 receptions for 55.8 yards.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Texans rule out Deshaun Watson for Week 1 game against Jaguars September 10th, 2021
- Mark Ingram expected to feature heavily in Texans' ground game September 8th, 2021
- Texans confirm committee backfield approach August 31st, 2021
- Texans reportedly keeping Deshaun Watson on roster August 31st, 2021
- Texans' Anthony Miller (shoulder) expected back by Week 1-2 August 17th, 2021