Broncos' Phillip Lindsay has 'minor knee injury'
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay has a "minor" knee injury and could play Week 13 against the Kansas City Chiefs, per head coach Vic Fangio.
Lindsay rushed 9 times for 20 yards during the Broncos' blowout loss to the New Orleans Saints on Sunday before exiting. It appears he should be able to resume splitting carries with Melvin Gordon next week versus the Chiefs. Royce Freeman led the Broncos with 50 rushing yards against the Saints but he's unlikely to be as involved if Lindsay is healthy and the team has a competent quarterback under center.
Lindsay has only handled double-digit touches in one game this season with Gordon active. He's adding more Rushing Net Expected Points per carry than Gordon this season and has earned the ninth-best rushing grade from Pro Football Focus among all running backs.
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor (leg) sidelined for Texans in Week 2; Davis Mills filling in September 19th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Texans rule out Deshaun Watson for Week 1 game against Jaguars September 10th, 2021
- Mark Ingram expected to feature heavily in Texans' ground game September 8th, 2021