Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (knee) limited in Thursday's practice
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay was a limited participant in practice on Thursday.
Lindsay sat out Wednesday's practice with a knee ailment, so it was good to see the 26-year-old get in some work - albeit on a limited basis. It's not clear what his status is for Sunday night's game against the Kansas City Chiefs, but it's clear that Lindsay is trending in the right direction. If he's held out or limited in any way, that would mean more work for Melvin Gordon and Royce Freeman.
Our models currently project Lindsay for 43.2 rushing yards, 10.9 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 8.0 FanDuel points.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021