Jaguars' Chris Conley (hip) questionable for Week 13's game against Minnesota
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Chris Conley (hip) is questionable to play in Week 13's contest against the Minnesota Vikings.
Conley is listed as questionable after the Jaguars' receiver logged limited practices with a hip injury. Expect Laviska Shenault to play an increased role against numberFire's 17th ranked pass defense if Conley remains sidelined.
Conley's current Week 13 projection includes 2.4 receptions for 30.2 yards on 3.9 targets.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021