Ravens' Jimmy Smith (ribs/shoulder) ruled out for Week 15's game against Jaguars
Baltimore Ravens defensive back Jimmy Smith (ribs/shoulder) has been ruled out of Week 15's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Smith has been limited for the Ravens since week 9, playing just 59 snaps, including 19 in their Week 14 win over the Browns. However, in limited action, he's been impressive, grading out as Pro Football Focus' 20th best corner back. His absence improves the outlook of the Jaguars passing attack, which will certainly be required to keep pace with Lamar Jackson and the Ravens offense in Week 15.
The Ravens are 12.5 point favorites over the Jaguars in Week 15. Their implied team total of 30.0 points is the third-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021