Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve
The Denver Broncos placed running back Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on the injured reserve.
Lindsay has been battling injuries throughout the season, and the Broncos have now made the decision to shut him down for the remainder of the season. He'll finish the year with 502 rushing yards and 1 touchdown.
With Lindsay done for the year, expect Melvin Gordon to operate as the Broncos' lead back and to receive a bump to his work load. Our models project him to score 13.8 fantasy points in Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020