Broncos place Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on injured reserve
The Denver Broncos placed running back Phillip Lindsay (hip, knee) on the injured reserve.
Lindsay has been battling injuries throughout the season, and the Broncos have now made the decision to shut him down for the remainder of the season. He'll finish the year with 502 rushing yards and 1 touchdown.
With Lindsay done for the year, expect Melvin Gordon to operate as the Broncos' lead back and to receive a bump to his work load. Our models project him to score 13.8 fantasy points in Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021