CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas
Dallas Cowboys rookie wide receiver CeeDee Lamb caught 3 passes on 5 targets for 65 yards and a touchdown, and rushed for a 19-yard touchdown, in a 37-31, Week 16 win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
Lamb recorded his second multi-touchdown game of the season and finished third on the team in targets and yards. He's now gained at least 65 receiving yards in back-to-back contests after failing to hit that mark in the previous four games. The Cowboys will face a tougher secondary in the New York Giants next week, with the NFC East title potentially on the line.
Lamb scored 21.9 FanDuel points on Sunday, seventh-most among wide receivers in Week 16. He has the third-highest target share (18.8 percent) on the Cowboys since their Week 10 bye. Looking ahead, the Giants rank 12th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position this season.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- Tony Pollard splits Cowboys carries, rushes for 109 yards with touchdown September 20th, 2021
- CeeDee Lamb paces Cowboys with 8 catches, 81 yards September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys elevate guard Zack Martin off of COVID list September 13th, 2021
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup (calf) out at least 3 weeks September 10th, 2021
- Zack Martin (COVID-19) out for Cowboys' Week 1 contest against Tampa Bay September 6th, 2021