Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints
According to head coach Matt Rhule, Carolina Panthers running back Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Davis will not play on Sunday despite his official doubtful designation. Expect Rodney Smith and Trenton Cannon to play increased roles against a Saints' defense ranked first in fantasy points allowed to running backs.
Smith's current projection includes 13.0 rushing attempts for 52.6 yards and 2.0 receptions for 13.7 yards.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020