Rams' Cam Akers (ankle) a game-time decision for Week 17's clash with Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers (ankle) will be a game-time decision for Week 17's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Yesterday the Rams said that they "were not ready" to rule Akers out, and now he is officially being listed as a game-time decision. If he plays, our models expect Akers to handle 9.0 touches. If Akers is ruled out, Malcolm Brown would be in line for a large workload in Week 17.
The Rams are 3.5-point underdogs against the Cardinals in Week 17. Their implied team total of 18.5 points is the fifth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire DFS Heat Map.
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Jeff Wilson (knee) placed on active/PUP list, out until at least Week 8 July 27th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) placed on active/PUP list July 27th, 2021
- Kadarius Toney activated off Giants' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Steelers expecting Najee Harris to be 3-down back July 27th, 2021
- Pelissero: Packers working on acquiring Randall Cobb from Texans July 27th, 2021
- Rams' Cam Akers out for season with torn Achilles July 20th, 2021
- Rams' Matthew Stafford "better than advertised" so far this offseason June 21st, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Rams trade Jared Goff, picks, to Lions for Matthew Stafford January 31st, 2021
- Lions trade Matthew Stafford to Rams for Jared Goff January 31st, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021