Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (rest) is ruled out for Week 17's contest against the Cleveland Browns.
Roethlisberger will not be active on Sunday after the veteran was ruled out for rest reasons. Mason Rudolph will make the start under center in an underrated matchup against a Browns' defense ranked 23rd in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks.
Rudolph's current Week 17 projection includes 23.2 completions for 242.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns.
- Packers' Jace Sternberger suspended first two games of 2021 June 10th, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) expected to be ready for Giants' training camp June 10th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers activate Eric Ebron from COVID-19 list for Wild Card game January 8th, 2021
- Steelers suggest Josh Dobbs could be involved Sunday January 5th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (rest) officially ruled out for Week 17's game against Browns January 1st, 2021
- Mason Rudolph starting for Steelers in finale versus Browns December 29th, 2020